- Learn How To Write Attention Grabbing Headlines!
If you have an online business, and even if you have a brick and mortar store with an online presence, you should be marketing to your customers and prospects through email. It is one of the most
effective ways to increase sales and profits. But let’s get back to the subject lines. When you boil it down to the basics, email subject lines are nothing more than another type of headlines. In a crowded inbox, stuffed full of emails, yours has to stand out and grab your reader’s attention.
You have to earn the click that opens the email and you earn it with an interesting email subject line. !Think about that each time you sit down to write an email to your subscribers. Put as much time, thought, and effort into the subject line as you would the headline for a sales letter for example.
Don’t just brush over it. Don’t just throw together the same stuff haphazardly. And whatever you do, don’t just do something boring like “Newsletter Issue 168”. Instead, come up with something fun and creative that will have your readers opening your emails at record rates. Put some thought into it.
If you don’t have any good ideas, head to your own email inbox and browse around. Look at what other marketers are doing. Browse through their email subject line examples and see if something sparks your creativity.
Get in the habit of collecting good email subject line ideas and you’ll have something to work with whenever you sit down to send out the day’s mailing. Give it a try and see how much more responsive your list will become.
Treat these subject lines like you would any other headline. Keep looking at what other marketers are doing. Keep trying new ideas and techniques. Keep learning more about your target market and subscribers, and what makes them tick.
- 02 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 6.41 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights