Email List Secrets Video Tutorial
- Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT, Over-The-Shoulder, Step-By-Step Video Tutorials. Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
How to Promote Your Mailing List? This would be some of the questions that most internet marketers and bloggers are asking to successful internet marketers. With a Blog Probably the most common way to promote and grow a mailing list is through a landing page. This is a single page on your website that will be dedicated to selling the merits of signing up.
It will detail what the new subscribers can expect to get from signing up and it will provide the opt-in form where they can go ahead and enter their email address and name. But while this can work well, it’s important not to overlook one of the other most effective ways to grow a mailing list: through your blog.
The first of these things is that a blog is well-suited to gaining more traffic via Google. Google brings people to websites based on the content. This is what people are searching for in the first place in most cases and it is what you use in order to provide value for your readers.
Simply by blogging regularly, you can get more people to actively look for the page where your opt-in form will be and this is something that you wouldn’t have been able to accomplish as easily with a landing page – seeing as that will only have a small amount of copy focused on promoting the list.
Below are the modules that you are about to get inside:
- Module 1 – Videos
- Module 2 – Upsell Page
- Module 3 – 7 Day Autoresponder Series
- Module 4 – Special Report
- Module 5 – Affiliates Toolbox Page
- Module 6 – Social Media Swipe Kit
- Module 7 – Top Forums and Blogs
- Module 8 – Keywords
- Module 9 – Audios
- Module 10 – Feature Images
- Module 11 – Graphics
- 01 May 2017
- File Size:
- 101 MB
- Master Resell Rights Only
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights