Color For Creatives – Greg Gunn
What you can learn from Color For Creatives?
Go beyond theory and learn color like a pro in this course from Greg Gunn. You’ll master how to see, understand, and use color to create fresh, original work.
Whether you’re making an illustration, landing page or interface, the colors you choose will change how people feel about it. Color is a crucial instrument in the design orchestra. And if that instrument is out of tune, the whole song falls apart.
The only thing separating you from the color-wielding gods you follow on Instagram is a solid understanding of how color works. And equipped with that, you can start to create rich, dynamic and original work.
Whether you are a student, a seasoned pro or just want to learn more about color, this course is for you. We will equip you with the skills you need to be confident in your color choices. You will get the important fundamentals and plenty of color tips and tricks along the way.
- 1 – Welcome.
- 2 – What you’ll Need.
- 3 – The Power of Color.
- 4 – The Science of Color.
- 5 – It’s All Relative.
- 6 – The Value of Value.
- 6.1 – Bad Value.
- 6.2 – Good Value.
- 7 – The ABC’s of RGB and CMYK.
- 7.1 – Color for Creatives.
- 8 – Color Harmony.
- 9 – A Palette with Purpose.
- 9.1 – Color for Creative.
- 10 – How to Steal Colors.
- 10.1 – Color for Creatives – Color Sampling.
- 11 – Make it your Own.
- 11.1 – Color for Creatives – Color Interactions.
- 12 – Save it for Later.
- 12.1 – Color for Creatives – Swatches Part 1.
- 13 – Finding the Balance.
- And Much More.