Goin’ All Veggies
Who Else Wants to Discover How to Quickly & Easily Become a Vegetarian & Enjoy All the Benefits That Accompany It?
It’s Never Been Easier to Begin Eating a Vegetarian Diet Thanks to the Goin’ All Veggies: A Guide to Becoming a Vegetarian eBook!
There are numerous benefits to eating a vegetarian diet, such as:
* On a balanced vegetarian diet one can very easily lose weight and stay fit.
* A vegetarian diet fights against cancer, including gender-related cancers such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, and prostate cancer.
* A vegetarian diet helps fight against heart disease.
* A vegetarian diet helps you avoid some illnesses caused by e coli, salmonella, and listera, which are the most virulent forms of food-borne illnesses.
* As far as money is concerned, it’s much cheaper to buy vegetarian food than quality meats and fish.
* Eating vegetarian is not only healthy, it’s good for the environment as livestock deplete enormous land and water resources.
This comprehensive guide contains everything you need to know to make a healthy transition to a vegetarian diet and to maximize the benefits of your new diet. You’ll learn:
* How to get the nutrients you need while eating vegetarian meals you enjoy!
* Why the saying you are what you eat couldn’t be more true!
* The four types of vegetarian diets and how to choose which type is right for you!
* What our ancestors ate and how this is still directly impacting the health and our digestive systems today!
* How to transition to a vegetarian diet you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to do when you follow these simple tips!
* Why the animal agribusiness has been called one of the cruelest practices imaginable and why a primarily plant-based diet is a more humane way to enjoy the fruits of the Earth
* 7 physical conditions that are directly impacted by a vegetarian diet discover why many people say they have never felt better in their lives within just weeks of switching to vegetarian diet!