Get Productive With G-tools
On the minds of all busy people, entrepreneurs, consultants, stay at home parents, freelancers, employees…is how they can get more done in less time. Google has come to the rescue and has given us free tools to collaborate more and to gain more productivity.
Anyone with an internet connection can access Google Tools and use them effectively. The only question is whether or not they know how to use them.
This course will help you to overcome any technical barrier you have to getting your team to communicate more effectively.
You will learn how to successfully manage your projects and do more in the less time.
Some of the topics covered:
- Training A Team with Google Classroom
- Voice Typing with Google Docs
- Video Transcribing with YouTube
- G-Mail Internal and External Hacking
- Increased Collaboration with Google Calendar
- Offline Use of Google Docs
- Real Time Collaboration with Google Docs
- Collecting and Collaborating with Google Forms
- Managing Tasks and Projects with Google Keep
- Collaborating with Google Hangouts
- Hangout Hack with YouTube Live
- Increased Communications with Google Voice