The Time Commandment
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst!
Time Management is one misleading phrase. While science fiction, for the longest time, has been fixated on the subject of managing time using numerous ways, like the idea of time travel, not one person on this earth can really manage time.
As a human, the only thing that you can hope to attain is to successfully manage your life’s events in the most efficient way possible for you to have adequate time left for other things that you need to accomplish. Time is the one that manages itself, in all sense of the word.
Here, you will get to learn more about time management and discover some simple techniques and ideas that you can put to use so that you can make your own time become in the most efficient way possible for you to get all things done while still having enough time left for yourself.
Was there ever a time in your life when you wished for more time? Did you ever want time to pass even more quickly? There are instances when time seems to fly while on other times, it seems to be dragging. You often hear people complaining how their time at school or work is dragging, while the holidays just pass by all too quickly.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: The Basics On Time Management
- Chapter 2: Identify Where Your Time Management Is Out Of Control
- Chapter 3: How Your Time Management Affects Your Life
- Chapter 4: Tools For Time Management
- Chapter 5: Using Mantras
- Chapter 6: Learn To Get Rid Of Bad Time Habits
- Chapter 7: The Benefits Of Time Management
- Chapter 8: Staying Motivated For Time Management
- Chapter 9: Staying On Track
- Chapter 10: Making Resolutions For Time Management