Stop Addictive Habits
Learn How to Stop Your Addictive Habits!
Imagine that you are taking a puff of a cigarette, a slug of whiskey, a snort of cocaine, a shot of heroin, a toke of marijuana. Put aside first whether the drugs are legal or not. For now, just concentrate on the chemistry.
The moment you take that puff, that slug, that snort, that shot, that toke, trillions of potent molecules rush through your bloodstream before finally reaching your brain.
Once they settle there, these molecules will set off a cascade of electrical and chemical events, a type of neurological chain reaction that will ricochet around your skull and rearrange your mind’s interior reality. And before you know it, you are addicted.
Everyone in this world has his or her own addictions. Too much of something is bad enough and when your addictions go overboard, you should know that it is time for you to stop them before they gain full control of your system, before you reach that point of no return.
In this book, expect to learn the most effective and useful tools that can help you break free from your bad addictive habits so that you will be able to live your life to the fullest.
- Chapter 1: Addiction Basics
- Chapter 2: Acknowledge the Addiction
- Chapter 3: Be Rational and Don’t Deny
- Chapter 4: Get Coping Skills
- Chapter 5: What Are Your Triggers
- Chapter 6: Lifestyle Changes
- Chapter 7: Be Accountable
- Chapter 8: Have Support In Place
- Chapter 9: Reward Accomplishments