Positive Discipline Methods
In order to teach a child how to eventually simulate into society and be manageable, discipline measures are necessary.
Everyone needs to have some form of discipline embedded into their lives to create a smoothness that will help the person function in an acceptable manner.
Most of these discipline elements are adopted from a very young age and usually initiated by the parents of the child. In order to teach the child how to eventually simulate into society and be manageable, these discipline measures are necessary.
Below are the chapters that you are about to discover:
- Chapter 1: Discipline Basics
- Chapter 2: Consider Where Your Child Struggles
- Chapter 3: Use Age Appropriate Consequences
- Chapter 4: Be Clear About Expectations And Consequences
- Chapter 5: One Firm Warning Is Enough
- Chapter 6: Don’t Give In And Be Consistent
- Chapter 7: The Consequences Of Incorrect Discipline