Discover The Step-By-Step System To Overcoming Information Overload And Staying Organized! Find Out How To Finally Free Yourself Of Overload, Reduce Your Stress And Work More Productively!
While we take for granted much of the technology that surrounds us and the way it has changed the way we work and relax; it’s actually very important to recognize just how much it has impacted our lives.
Today we are constantly bombarded by information and stimulation and it is taking its toll on our brains. Meanwhile, the expectations placed on us by our work have only increased as a result of greater productivity tools and enhanced connectivity.
That means too much information, too much Pressure, too much to do and too little time. We end up stressed, exhausted and disorganized and it’s just not good for our health.
Below are the chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1. Too Many Decisions
- Chapter 2. Organizing Your Home
- Chapter 3. Organizing Your Social Life
- Chapter 4. Organizing Your Time
- Chapter 5: Work, Work, Work
- Chapter 6. Be Clear About Your Goals
- Chapter 7. Limit Your Sources of Information
- Chapter 8. Value Your Time
- Chapter 9. Be Vocal
- Chapter 10. Inside and Out – Health Habits