Most people don’t seem to realize that the habit of procrastination can cost them a lot.
Procrastination if left unchecked can turn into a bad habit which could eventually be very hard to break. Most people don’t seem to realize that the habit of procrastination can cost them a lot of negativity; therefore one should take the trouble to identify and eradicate this element.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore inside:
- Chapter 1: Why People Procrastinate
- Chapter 2: The Common Fear Of A Procrastinator
- Chapter 3: Procrastinator Loves Comfort Zone
- Chapter 4: Defeating A Procrastinator’s Mind
- Chapter 5: Start A Procrastinator’s Journal
- Chapter 6: Setting Goals And Celebrate Little Successes
- Chapter 7: Use Your Body Against Procrastination
- Chapter 8: Brain Programming For Procrastinator
- Chapter 9: Affective Techniques To Curb Procrastination