Inline skating is a recreational sport and is fast gaining popularity worldwide!
Inline skating is a recreational sport and is fast gaining popularity worldwide. In line skates are usually equipped with 2 to 5 polyurethane wheels which are arranged in a single line.
Get all the information you need inside this ebook. Below is the list of chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: In-line skating is really easy
- Chapter 2: Considerations when getting your skating gear
- Chapter 3: Remember the rules and regulations
- Chapter 4: Fundamentals of skating posture
- Chapter 5: Keeping the balance while skating
- Chapter 6: How to make a stop in skating
- Chapter 7: Mastering the major skating turns
- Chapter 8: What is aggressive skating
- Chapter 9: Advance skating with In-line racing & roller hockey