How to Start Your Own ScrapBooking Business
Learn How to Start a Profitable Book Scrapping Business
Starting your own scrapbooking business is not a small task, but it can be one of the best options available to those who are creative, looking to work from home or who want to share the experience they already have.
Scrapbooking is a fun project to do with your family. It is easy to relive all of those special moments with your children or with your friends. However, when you take on the scrapbooking of another person, often times to depict events that you did not partake in, you have to go one step farther.
You have to bring through the memories they have without making it look like you were not there. It can be challenging.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Chapter 2: DO YOU HAVE THE SKILL?
- Chapter 3: Setting Up Your Work Space
- Chapter 4: Contracts and Negotiations
- Chapter 5: Advertising Your Business
- Chapter 6: Managing Your Business
- Chapter 7: Resources for Scrapbooking
- Chapter 8: Add on Services for Your Scrapbooking Business