Teaches Acting – Natalie Portman
What we can learn from Teaches Acting?
Natalie Portman began acting professionally at 12 and won an Oscar before she turned 30. As a self-taught actor, she uses personal techniques to create compelling, complex characters.
In her first-ever acting class, Natalie shows how empathy is at the core of every great performance, how to bring real-life details into every role, and how to build our own creative process. Get ready for our breakout performance.
- 1 – Introduction.
- 2 – Getting to Know your Character.
- 3 – Developing your Character through Research.
- 4 – Developing your Character’s Physicality.
- 5 – Scene Studies Physical Gesture.
- 6 – Case Study “Black Swan”.
- 7 – Dialect Coaching Research and Practice.
- And much more.