Gig Money – Dave Kaminski
What we can learn from Gig Money?
A gig economy is a free market system in which temporary positions are common and businesses contract with independent workers for short-term engagements. The term “gig” is a slang word meaning “a job for a specified period of time”.
This is the course where we get to tap into Dave’s 14+ years worth of experience of earning easy profits in the gig world. We will learn how to start, what to do, what to not do, how to land our first gigs, how much to charge, how to get paid, how to avoid all the mistakes most people make and how to do it all while still enjoying every aspect of the gig life.
- 1.01 – Let’s Get you Day Dreaming about the possibilities.
- 1.02 – It’s a Brain Game, not a Tech Game.
- 2.01 – What the Gig Life is.
- 2.02 – Gigs vs. Freelancing vs. Side-Hustles.
- 2.03 – Rule 1 – Excellence.
- 2.04 – Rule 2 – No Commitment.
- 2.05 – Rule 3 – Use it to learn.
- And much more.