Sunless Tanning Guide
Enjoy A Tan All Year Long! Sizzle without the Sun! Now in under 5-Minutes & the time it takes to grab your tanning lotion, swim suit, and flip flops!
You can lighten your tanning worries & darken your skin; in short… get help now with The Sunless Tanning Guide
Interested in getting a tan?
But maybe people have been telling you that you can get skin cancer if you’re out in the sun too long?
So you think about a tanning booth or tanning lamp… But people say that they’re not safe either.
So you check into other tanning solutions. You find there are many: tanning pills, tanning lamps, tanning lotions, tanning gels, tanning accelerators…ugh!
Learn a whole lot more by grabbing your copy of our latest research. It’s loaded with information in an easy-to-read format, available instantly upon receipt of your payment. You’ll discover successful tanning solutions that have been tried and tested by professionals, experts in the healthcare industry.
Then select only those solutions that fit into your own individual lifestyle, based upon your own genetic makeup, skin tone, overall health, tanning plans and budget.
“What’s in it for me?” you be might wondering…
Inside this research collection, you will:
* Find information about the basics of tanning, both sunless and with the sun, for all ages, both genders.
* Learn about the three kinds of invisible ultraviolet (UV) rays.
* Uncover more information about the different skin types and how SPF plays a role in skin protection.
* Calculate the SPF you need with our easy math formula.
* Search through our list of tanning products to see which ones your family might want to try.
* Discover which factors need consideration BEFORE you buy.
* Check out the ingredients in tanning products to see what you need to have in yours.
* Improve your tanning with our tips. Share them with others and enjoy being safer, happier, protected from the sun and tanned – all at the same time.
* Visit our step-by-step “Applying Self-Tanning Product” section and forget about orange hands, stained clothes, running lotions, flaking and more.
* Read condensed versions and overviews about other tanning solutions to quickly learn more about them and see if they might be right for you; tanning bronzers, booths, accelerators, pills, lamps, and more.
* Print out our Tanning Safety Tips and “First Aid” Tips to keep handy on vacations, in your glove box and with your tanning lotions.
* Save money and check out our “Sunless Tanning Product Lines Reviewed” before you head to the store.
* Visit our resource section for additional targeted short-term, long-term or supplemental help and information.
And much, much more…