Training Your Dog
Training basics require the owner or potential owner to understand the pet in order to come up with suitable solutions that will help create a happy atmosphere for both the pet and those around!
For some owners, having a dog as a pet is similar to having a child although physically there is really no comparison, but emotionally, this really is the case, as dogs are feeling creatures and thus deserve care and love too.
Thus, in the quest to be a good and caring owner, the owner should be able to perform some very basic actions that showcase this caring attitude, which will be well received and enjoyed by the pet.
- Chapter 1: Dog Care Basics
- Chapter 2: What Items Do You Need For Your Dog
- Chapter 3: The Vet Is Your Friend
- Chapter 4: Caring For An Elderly Dog
- Chapter 5: Caring For A Disabled Dog
- Chapter 6: Caring For Small Dogs
- Chapter 7: Caring For Big Dogs
- Chapter 8: The Dangers Of Not Caring For Your Best Friend