Eliminating Pet Odors PLR Article Package
Complete Guide to Eliminating Pet Odors in Your Home PLR Articles Package
We love our pets. In fact, studies show that about 63% of Americans have at least one pet. About 2/3 of pet owners have more than one pet, and 20% of pet owners have a whopping five or more pets. 48% of pet owners consider their pets members of the family.
There are more cats out there than dogs – but more families actually have dogs than cats. It seems, you see, with cat owners that one is never enough. And, while cats, dogs and fish remain the most popular pets, other species are gaining in popularity. For example, turtle ownership in the US has grown by 86% since 2001. Americans spend lots of money on pets, too. In 2006, Americans spent more than $24.5 billion on veterinary expenses alone. There’s no shortage of products out there to take care of every possible imaginable pet situation. You’ll find gourmet foods, expensive toys, clothing and lots of gadgets for all our animal companions.
With our pets becoming such a part of our families, it’s no wonder that we’re anxious to get their odors under control. It can be frustrating to tame the smells of these stinkier family members. Whether it’s a smelly litter box or just the vague lingering scent of dog fur on the couch; it’s annoying for us and embarrassing when we have visitors.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- Avoiding Pet Odors in Carpet Successfully
- Avoiding the Problems Created by Pet Odor Removers
- Biggest Mistakes to Make When Removing Pet Odors
- Common Pet Odor Removing Mistakes
- Essential Supplies for a Pet Owner
- Getting Rid of Pet Odors in your Home that are Lurking
- How Pet Odors can Cause Issues
- Its You or the Dog
- Proper Cleaning Techniques for Pet Odors Explained
- Removing Pet Odors from Carpet Quickly
- And so much more inside…