Adopting a Dog – PLR
You love dogs– and you want a dog! Many people feel exactly the way you do! This is certainly no surprise, because dogs are wonderful animals and they make excellent pets.
Please do not even consider taking a new dog home with you without first reading this book! No matter how much you want a dog, or how long you have been hoping to get one, some knowledge and preparation is absolutely essential to make the adoption a success!
You cannot afford to make the mistake of adopting a dog without adequate knowledge and preparation first.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
- Tips to avoid disappointment
- Comparing breeds
- Considering a mixed breed
- Being reasonable
- Networking with others
- Getting the facts: researching your breed
- Getting to know your dog
- Preparing your home & family for your new dog
- Purchasing your dog’s supplies
- Where are the breeders
- Is your dog in good condition
- Your dog is a long-term investment
- Bringing your new dog home
- Enjoying your new dog
- And more!